Get your glow on with a natural tan from our Tanning drops. Depending on the intensity sought, add a few drops or several to favorite skin cream and apply evenly. Get a natural tan in a few hours. No orange color like other self-tanners. No tanning sprays, tanning beds or harmful UV rays. Free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates and cruelty.
Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Erythrulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polysorbate-80, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Bergamot Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Patchouli Oil, Squalane, Mannitol.
Description of Ingredients
- Aqua: Water
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA): When applied, dihydroxyacetone reacts with dead cells in the skin’s surface layer to temporarily darken the skin and simulate a tan. The coloring typically wears off after a few days.
- Erythrulose: Erythrulose is a carbohydrate, which is used in combination with dihydroxyacetone (DHA) in many self-tanning products because of its natural ability to dye the skin. It is a pale-yellow liquid extracted from red berries.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Sodium hyaluronate is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring polysaccharide. It enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing dryness and flaking and restores suppleness to the skin.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a simple polyol compound. It is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is sweet-tasting and non-toxic. The glycerol backbone is found in all lipids known as triglycerides. Used as a humectant. It is very good for people with sensitive skin.
- Polysorbate-80: Polysorbate-80 is utilized as a surfactant in cosmetics.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond Oil): Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil has Vitamin E and keeps skin cells healthy, protects skin from UV radiation damage, and helps skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. The vitamin A that it contains can help reduce acne.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil): Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil is not too heavy nor not too light, making it perfect to use on all skin types. It is packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids – all of which work to lightly moisturize skin, soften dry patches, and reduce acne.
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil): Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil helps to improve skin tone, nourish the skin and lower the appearance of aging signs, like wrinkles, lines and blemishes. It is emollient, anti-Inflammatory, anti-aging anti-septic and antioxidant – prevents the skin from being damaged by free radicals.
- Rosa Canina Seed Oil (Rose Hip Oil): Rosa Canina Seed Oil helps reduce scars and fine lines. It is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera Leaf Extract): Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract is moisturizing, anti-Inflammatory, anti- bacterial, antioxidant, astringent and offers sun protection.
- Arnica Montana Flower Oil (Arnica Oil): Arnica Montana Flower Oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Helps reduce bruising and swelling.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Applied topically, Tocopherol can block free radicals and replenish lipids, which helps slow down the skin’s aging process. It may also help reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and keep skin looking youthful.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline): This hexapeptide is the parent peptide of SNAP-8 and has great wrinkle-reducing effects. It works to relax the muscles near the skin’s surface and eliminates wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 (Lipopeptide): A six amino acid peptide that improves firmness and skin tone and helps skin look and act younger.
- Bergamot Oil: Bergamot oil is suitable for all skin types. It can balance the natural oils in skin and prevent future breakouts by keeping the sebum production balanced. At the same time, when blended with a powerful carrier oil, bergamot can soothe dry skin, reduce inflammation, redness, and it can also moisturize.
- Lemongrass Oil: Lemongrass Oil is antimicrobial which makes it great as a cleanser for all skin types and can help kill bacteria and reduce inflammation. Lemongrass Oil also has antiseptic and astringent properties, which helps to give skin that beautiful, even glow.
- Patchouli Oil: Patchouli Oil provides skin with many benefits such as a complexion that looks vibrant and feels healthy and smooth.
- Squalane: Squalane is derived from Olives is a powerful humectant with wrinkle-reducing properties.
- Mannitol: Mannitol is a sugar alcohol. It is abundant in nature, particularly from trees, marine algae and fresh mushrooms. It is an isomer of Sorbitol. It is used primarily as a humectant; especially in conjunction with Glycerin. It can also serve as a binder, masking agent, moisturizing agent, and skin conditioner.