A hair care serum fortified with Calcium Pantothenate, Copper peptide and Hyaluronic acid to revitalize your scalp. A little bit goes a long way. Apply to the roots.
Aqua, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Tripeptide-1, SH-Oligapeptide-4, Trifolium Pratense Flower, Calcium Pantothenate, Mannitol.
Description of Ingredients:
- Aqua: Water
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a simple polyol compound. It is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is sweet-tasting and non-toxic. The glycerol backbone is found in all lipids known as triglycerides. Used as a humectant. It is very good for people with sensitive skin.
- Lactobacillus Ferment (Leucidal Liquid): This is a natural anti-microbial component of several skincare formulations.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Sodium hyaluronate is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring polysaccharide. It enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing dryness and flaking and restores suppleness to the skin.
- Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu): This peptide consists of a chain of 3 amino acids and is a tripeptide. It has anti-aging and collagen-boosting properties.
- SH-Oligapeptide-4 (TB-500): This peptide has significant wound-healing and skin restorative properties. It helps increase collagen deposition and skin texture and elasticity.
- Trifolium Pratense Flower (Red Clover): The flower heads contain isoflavones and flavonoids which produce many skin and scalp benefits. It holds many vitamins and nutrients, such as Vitamin C, Calcium and Potassium, to help pump the body, hair and scalp with essential nutrients.
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5): Calcium Pantothenate is a hair conditioning agent.
- Mannitol: Mannitol is a sugar alcohol. It is abundant in nature, particularly from trees, marine algae and fresh mushrooms. It is an isomer of Sorbitol. It is used primarily as a humectant; especially in conjunction with Glycerin. It can also serve as a binder, masking agent, moisturizing agent, and skin conditioner.