Premium hair growth formula fortified with Zinc and Thymulin. Enriched with TB-500, a regenerative peptide. Leaves hair looking refreshed and regular use could result in more hair growth.
Aqua, Alcohol, Zinc Glycinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thymulin, SH-Oligapeptide-4, Lavandula Angustifolla Oil, Mannitol.
Description of Ingredients:
- Aqua: Water
- Alcohol: Alcohol is used to help decrease the time it takes for a product to dry once applied.
- Zinc Glycinate: Zinc is an essential mineral for cell function and healthy tissue development. Zinc Glycinate has a role in maintaining hair health.
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5): Calcium Pantothenate is a hair conditioning agent.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6): Pyridoxine Hydrochloride is the hydrochloride salt of Vitamin B6. It is a naturally found compound which is used in cosmetics and personal care products and functions as a hair conditioning agent.
- Thymulin: Thymulin is a nonapeptide. Zinc and thymulin are two natural compounds involved in hair follicle growth and have been found to promote hair growth. Combined into a spray solution, Zinc/Thymulin can be applied to the scalp and treat hair loss, bald patches and initiate the active growth phase of hair follicles during which the root of the hair is dividing rapidly.
- SH-Oligapeptide-4 (TB-500): This peptide has significant wound-healing and skin restorative properties. It helps increase collagen deposition and skin texture and elasticity.
- Lavandula Angustifolla Oil (Lavender Oil): Lavender oil helps promote hair growth and is antimicrobial.
- Mannitol: Mannitol is a sugar alcohol. It is abundant in nature, particularly from trees, marine algae and fresh mushrooms. It is an isomer of Sorbitol. It is used primarily as a humectant; especially in conjunction with Glycerin. It can also serve as a binder, masking agent, moisturizing agent, and skin conditioner.