A blend of Squalane, Sweet Almond oil, Argan oil, Apricot Kernel oil, Sesame seed oil and Rosehip oil for soft, revitalized skin.
Fortified with Vitamin E and skin-nourishing peptides. Use daily for best results. Remember to apply to clean skin for best results. When used during the day, please remember to apply sunscreen.
Squalane, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicium Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Mannitol.
Description of Ingredients
- Squalane Squalane is derived from Olives is a powerful humectant with wrinkle-reducing properties.
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil) Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil helps to improve skin tone, nourish the skin and lower the appearance of aging signs, like wrinkles, lines and blemishes. It is emollient, anti-Inflammatory, anti-aging anti-septic and antioxidant – prevents the skin from being damaged by free radicals.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond Oil) Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil has Vitamin E and keeps skin cells healthy, protects skin from UV radiation damage, and helps skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. The vitamin A that it contains can help reduce acne.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil) Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil is not too heavy nor not too light, making it perfect to use on all skin types. It is packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids – all of which work to lightly moisturize skin, soften dry patches, and reduce acne.
- Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame Seed Oil) Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil is high in zinc and can repair damaged tissue. According to Livestrong, sesame oil contains fatty acids that help heal the skin and regenerate new cells, which can assist in fading scars.
- Rosa Canina Seed Oil (Rose Hip Oil) Rosa Canina Seed Oil helps reduce scars and fine lines. It is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera Leaf Extract) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract is moisturizing, anti-Inflammatory, anti- bacterial, antioxidant, astringent and offers sun protection.
- Arnica Montana Flower Oil (Arnica Oil) Arnica Montana Flower Oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Helps reduce bruising and swelling.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Applied topically, Tocopherol can block free radicals and replenish lipids, which helps slow down the skin’s aging process. It may also help reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and keep skin looking youthful.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 (Matrixyl) Matrixyl is a peptide, palmitoyl-pentapeptide 4 to be precise. It differs from several other peptides used in skin care, because its results are long-lasting. Its job is to specifically target and stimulate collagen synthesis and repair damage. This reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves the skin firmer, smoother and younger looking.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline) This hexapeptide is the parent peptide of SNAP-8 and has great wrinkle-reducing effects. It works to relax the muscles near the skin’s surface and eliminates wrinkles.
- Mannitol Mannitol is a sugar alcohol. It is abundant in nature, particularly from trees, marine algae and fresh mushrooms. It is an isomer of Sorbitol. It is used primarily as a humectant; especially in conjunction with Glycerin. It can also serve as a binder, masking agent, moisturizing agent, and skin conditioner.