Enriched with Squalane for soft, moisturized skin. Sweet Almond oil and Tea Tree oil help calm and soothe blemish-prone skin. Fortified with skinnourishing peptides. Remember to apply to clean skin for best results. When used during the day, please remember to apply sunscreen.
Squalane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Oil, Vitis Vinifera Speed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, SH-Oligapeptide-4, Mannitol.
Description of Ingredients:
- Squalane: Squalane is derived from Olives is a powerful humectant with wrinkle-reducing properties.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond Oil): Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil has Vitamin E and keeps skin cells healthy, protects skin from UV radiation damage, and helps skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. The vitamin A that it contains can help reduce acne.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil): Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil is not too heavy nor not too light, making it perfect to use on all skin types. It is packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids – all of which work to lightly moisturize skin, soften dry patches, and reduce acne.
- Arnica Montana Flower Oil (Arnica Oil): Arnica Montana Flower Oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Helps reduce bruising and swelling.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grape Seed Oil): Vitis Vinifera Speed Oil contains fatty acids and polyphenols which can prevent premature aging. It also contains vitamins E, C, and D which promote moisture and help protect the skin from harmful free radicals. It does not clog pores.
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Hemp Seed Oil): Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree Oil): Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil helps fight acne with it is anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties and can help soothe dry skin by reducing itching and irritation. It has been shown to be more effective than zinc oxide and clobetasone butyrate creams in treating eczema.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Applied topically, Tocopherol can block free radicals and replenish lipids, which helps slow down the skin’s aging process. It may also help reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and keep skin looking youthful.
- SH-Oligapeptide-4 (TB-500): This peptide has significant wound-healing and skin restorative properties. It helps increase collagen deposition and skin texture and elasticity.
- Mannitol: Mannitol is a sugar alcohol. It is abundant in nature, particularly from trees, marine algae and fresh mushrooms. It is an isomer of Sorbitol. It is used primarily as a humectant; especially in conjunction with Glycerin. It can also serve as a binder, masking agent, moisturizing agent, and skin conditioner.