Care Bare serum is designed for sensitive skin and is ideal for use during and after dermabrasion and mesotherapy treatments. Formulated with a proprietary blend of over 6 peptides, Allantoin and Niacinamide, this serum is sure to become one of your fast favorites. Use it to believe it.
Aqua, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Cocos Nucifera, Niacinamide, Centella Asiatica Extract, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Mannitol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide12, SH-Oligapeptide-4.
Description of Ingredients:
- Aqua: Water
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a simple polyol compound. It is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is sweet-tasting and non-toxic. The glycerol backbone is found in all lipids known as triglycerides. Used as a humectant. It is very good for people with sensitive skin.
- Lactobacillus Ferment (Leucidal Liquid): This is a natural anti-microbial component of several skincare formulations.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Sodium hyaluronate is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring polysaccharide. It enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing dryness and flaking and restores suppleness to the skin.
- Allantoin: Allantoin occurs naturally in the roots and leaves of the comfrey plant but is produced synthetically as well. It is a white crystalline powder which is odorless. It protects, soothes and hydrates the skin and is often used to minimize pore size. Makes the skin look visibly younger and rejuvenated.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Endosperm): Coconut extract and oil are widely used in natural skin care and beauty products. As an excellent humectant, topically applied coconut has moisturizing effect and prevents water loss. Coconut oil is a rich source of medium-chain fatty acids, also known as medium-chain triglycerides. Used by itself as a moisturizer, coconut oil’s effectiveness is similar to that of mineral oil. It works on all kinds of skins and protect the skin in all seasons.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinamide, niacinamide is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: This herb has a varied number of applications such as collagen/elastin synthesis, microcirculation, wound repair, burn scar healing, water retention, edema, skin aging, cellulite, stretch marks, keloid/hypertrophic scars and more.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG): NAG is used to maintain skin’s barrier abilities and reduce dryness. Studies have shown that NAG can increase collagen production, moisture content and elasticity of the skin, exfoliation, and increase the rate of wound healing. It has also been shown to reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder (Aloe Vera Leaf Powder): Made from the Aloe Vera plant, it has moisturizing, healing and soothing properties.
- Mannitol: Mannitol is a sugar alcohol. It is abundant in nature, particularly from trees, marine algae and fresh mushrooms. It is an isomer of Sorbitol. It is used primarily as a humectant; especially in conjunction with Glycerin. It can also serve as a binder, masking agent, moisturizing agent, and skin conditioner.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (Pal-GHK): This is a synthetic peptide has the ability to increase skin’s smoothness, firmness, and resilience.
- Acetyl Octapeptide-3 (SNAP-8): SNAP-8 is an anti-wrinkle octapeptide. It reduces the depth of wrinkles especially in the forehead and around the eyes.
- Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu): This peptide consists of a chain of 3 amino acids and is a tripeptide. It has anti-aging and collagen-boosting properties.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 (Matrixyl): Matrixyl is a peptide, palmitoyl-pentapeptide 4 to be precise. It differs from several other peptides used in skin care, because its results are long-lasting. Its job is to specifically target and stimulate collagen synthesis and repair damage. This reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves the skin firmer, smoother and younger looking.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline): This hexapeptide is the parent peptide of SNAP-8 and has great wrinkle-reducing effects. It works to relax the muscles near the skin’s surface and eliminates wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 (Lipopeptide): A six amino acid peptide that improves firmness and skin tone and helps skin look and act younger.
- SH-Oligapeptide-4 (TB-500): This peptide has significant wound-healing and skin restorative properties. It helps increase collagen deposition and skin texture and elasticity.