A blend of Squalane, Argan oil, Apricot Kernel oil, Arnica oil and Aloe leaf extract for softer, smoother and revitalized skin. Fortified with Vitamin E and skinnourishing peptides. Use daily for best results. Remember to apply to clean skin for best results. When used during the day, please remember to apply sunscreen.
Squalane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Mannitol.
Description of Ingredients
- Squalane Squalane is derived from Olives is a powerful humectant with wrinkle-reducing properties.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond Oil) Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil has Vitamin E and keeps skin cells healthy, protects skin from UV radiation damage, and helps skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. The vitamin A that it contains can help reduce acne.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil) Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil is not too heavy nor not too light, making it perfect to use on all skin types. It is packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids – all of which work to lightly moisturize skin, soften dry patches, and reduce acne.
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil) Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil helps to improve skin tone, nourish the skin and lower the appearance of aging signs, like wrinkles, lines and blemishes. It is emollient, anti-Inflammatory, anti-aging anti-septic and antioxidant – prevents the skin from being damaged by free radicals.
- Rosa Canina Seed Oil (Rose Hip Oil) Rosa Canina Seed Oil helps reduce scars and fine lines. It is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera Leaf Extract) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract is moisturizing, anti-Inflammatory, anti- bacterial, antioxidant, astringent and offers sun protection.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Applied topically, Tocopherol can block free radicals and replenish lipids, which helps slow down the skin’s aging process. It may also help reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and keep skin looking youthful.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline) This hexapeptide is the parent peptide of SNAP-8 and has great wrinkle-reducing effects. It works to relax the muscles near the skin’s surface and eliminates wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 (Lipopeptide) A six amino acid peptide that improves firmness and skin tone and helps skin look and act younger.
- Mannitol Mannitol is a sugar alcohol. It is abundant in nature, particularly from trees, marine algae and fresh mushrooms. It is an isomer of Sorbitol. It is used primarily as a humectant; especially in conjunction with Glycerin. It can also serve as a binder, masking agent, moisturizing agent, and skin conditioner.